Monday 11th December 2017

ASSOCIATES & AFFILIATES
 
15% of Alruwad International School

Founded in 2012, Alruwad International School (AIS) is an independent school that offers the Alberta education program as well as the Ministry of Education program for Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies in Muscat, Oman. The curriculum emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at AIS acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility. 

 
 
10% stake in Mazoon Dairy Company

Mazoon Dairy Company is a Greenfield project promoted by Oman Food Investment Holding Company (OFIC). Mazon Dairy Company will set-up a large integrated dairy farm and processing facility. The company will also produce juices.

The Company was established in January 2015.  

 
 
20.5% stake in Gulf Mushroom Products Company

Gulf Mushrooms Products Company is an Oman based company established in 1997 and is the largest mushroom farm in the Middle East. The mushrooms produced are exported throughout the region.

Website:www.gulfmushroom.com

 
 
13.25% stake in A’Saffa Foods

A’Saffa Foods is a leading food producing company in Oman and the largest integrated poultry company in the Sultanate.

 

Website: www.asaffa.com

 
 
30% stake in Oman Qatar Insurance Company SAOC

Oman Qatar Insurance Company SAOC ("the Company") is registered as a closely-held joint stock company under the Commercial Companies Law of Oman and is engaged in the business of general insurance within the Sultanate of Oman. The Company started its operations from 21 July 2004.

Website: www.oqic.com

 
 
85% stake in Water and Life Agriculture

Water & Life Agriculture Company is a joint venture between Al Hosn Investment Company (owning 85% of the company) and its Spanish technical partners MSC Fabricas Agricolas and ZETA Amaltea (owning the remaining 15% of the company).
The Company owns and operates the first state-of-the-art hydroponic greenhouse farm in Oman and produces premium quality tomatoes and capsicum.

 

Website: www.wloman.com

 
 
Al Hosn Project Development & Services Co L.L.C
 
 
Apex Transgulf Manufacturing LLC (ATM)

is a Salalah Free Zone registered company which specializes in the

the manufacturing of High Density, Low Density / Linear Low-Density Polyethylene Blow Film, and TextileSewing Threads, under two divisions.

Through the Salalah Port, ATM can service itscustomers with the shortest lead times in theregion and operate at lower manufacturingcosts than its competitors.

 
Copyright 2017 Al-Hosn investment Company Tuhur